Building World Class BRANDS
Building World Class BRANDS
Education · Property · Capital · Community
To become Asia’s most influential Education and Capital Platform
Empowering local businesses to build international brands through education and capital support.
Nurturing future Leaders who champion ‘Be The Light’ as core value.
Building a shared international business platform for network, investment and resources.
• Be The Light
• Seek For Wisdom
• Stay Focused
• Never Give Up
• Change The World
Dato’ Peter Ng
Group Founder and CEO of UCSI Group
Advisor to the Malaysia Blue Ocean Strategy Institute
Dato’ Peter T. S. Ng is the founder and chief executive officer of UCSI Group – a conglomerate that operates in education, consultancy, healthcare, hotels, property and technology. The Group began with education as its niche when Ng founded UCSI University in 1986. Originally a computer training institute, the UCSI brand swiftly attained national recognition for its commitment to excellence. Steady status elevations followed and the institute was accorded full-fledged university status in 2008. Today, UCSI University is regarded as one of Malaysia’s foremost education providers.
• 2014 Lifetime Achievement Award for Leadership in Private Education of the ASLI Education Awards
• 2010 Entrepreneur of the Year of the Star Outstanding Business Awards
• 2007 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Top Nominee
• 2007 – 2011 Secretary General of the Malaysian Association of Private Colleges & Universities
• 2002 – 2004 Founding Chairman of the Malaysian Logistics Society
• 1998 – 2005 Governing Chairperson (Publications and Events) of the Malaysia Canada Business Council
• Established 20 subsidiary companies in education, corporate training, business consultancy, healthcare, hospitality, information communication technology and construction.
• Acclaimed speaker at international and domestic conferences on education and management.
• Established Blue Ocean Strategy Regional Centre for the Asia Pacific region, which is sought after by leading companies and government agencies in Malaysia, Australia, Canada, China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and the Middle East.
• UCSI’s education arm annually impacts more than 14,000 students from over 110 nations.
• Developing an integrated education and healthcare township and Malaysia’s first private teaching hospital in Springhill, Negeri Sembilan.
Founder & Group CEO
International Brand & Business Capital Strategy Coach,
Socialpreneur, Angel Investor, Author & Singer-Songwriter
From an orphan who slept on the streets to International Brand & Business Strategy Coach, Matthew Chong is now a Socialpreneur, Angel Investor, Author, Singer-Songwriter, the Founder and Group CEO of Brandker Group. Matthew is the 2015 Ernst & Young Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year Top Nominee as well as the 2018 and 2014 Ten Outstanding Young Malaysians Top Finalist. Brandker Group was also awarded the 2014 JCI Malaysia ‘Socially Responsible Company’ in support of UN Global Impact.
• 2018 Ten Outstanding Young Malaysians Top Finalist
• 2015 Ernst & Young Emerging Entrepreneur of The Year Top Nominee
• 2014 Ten Outstanding Young Malaysians Top Finalist
• 2014 Asia Pacific International Honesty Enterprise Award
• 2014 JCI Malaysia ‘Socially Responsible Company’ in support of UN Global Impact Award
• Founder & Group CEO of BRANDKER GROUP
• Founder & CEO of BRANDKER CAPITAL
• Founder & Managing Partner of BRANDKER
• Founder & Managing Partner of BRANDKER PROPERTY
• Founding President of BRANDKER SOCIETY
• Founder & Advisor of BRICH
• HRDF and TTT Certified Professional Trainer
• Asia’s Top Brand & Business Strategy Expert & Advisor
• 20 years of expertise in Entrepreneurship, Branding and Business Strategy Advisory
• Involved in the Strategic Branding of more than 100 brands and consulted companies from Japan, Taiwan, China, Singapore and Malaysia
• Malaysia’s “Blue Ocean Strategy” Founding Brand Development Core Team Member
• Creator of The Duality StrategyTM
• Taught and inspired more than 5,000 business owners from Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, China, Brunei, India, Philippines, Germany and Canada.
• International speaker at various business conferences, universities, NGOs and CEO & Entrepreneur platforms, such as Vistage Malaysia
• Involved in drafting Malaysia’s National Franchise Blueprint (PFSN) organized by KPDNKK and PNS
• 2013 ARFF (ASEAN Retail-Chains & Franchise Federation) Chairman of Charity & Welfare
• 2013 Vice President of JCI E-Metro KL