Global Tech Investments Co.
BRANDKER is an investment group that supports startup tech companies, we
accelerate growth and provide capital investment to talented and passionate
entrepreneurs with great ideas. BRANDKER is all about creating value
through ideation, transforming great ideas into reality.
Vision & Mission
- BE THE LIGHT to Tech Startups to achieve International Brand Success.
- To build a Tech Ecosystem & supportive entrepreneurs community.
- To connect Tech Startups with Global Investors.
- To cultivate a startup from the first brick to achieving IPO target.
BRANDKER Tech Alpha
A passionate team with a business idea that has high market potential.
An early stage startup with market validation.
A scalable business model ready to grow exponentially.
“ From an innovative IDEA to an influential international Business ”
BRANDKER’s Ultimate Goal :
– to build the company from the first brick to achieve IPO target
– to raise up Tech Startup from local to global
– to achieve 20 P/E ratio for every portfolio as a minimum benchmark
ICT (Information & Communications Technology)
- Mobile / Wireless Tech
- Creative Multimedia & Content Development
- Shared Services Outsourcing
- Hardware Design
- Software Development
- Internet-based Business
Today, BRANDKER is in Malaysia, China and Singapore, supported by 4 different divisions including a Social Workspace to help entrepreneurs achieve their dreams and make a difference in the world.
BRANDKER team is made up of remarkable individuals who bring vast experience and in-depth expertise to the table.
1. Brand & Business Strategist
E xperienced mentor and coach guiding the startup’s brand development to achieve growth milestones.
2. Financial Wizard
Providing financial guidance and support to the portfolio to make sound business decisions.
3. Investment Relation
A strategic manager capable of integrating vast aspect compliance to enable the most effective two-way communication between companies.
4. Tech Master
Master in implementation, monitoring the digital and technological aspect of a startup.
5. Legal Advisor
A group of lawyers from various relevant fields in law to keep an eye on every process.